Wednesday 8 September 2010

Today Will Be A Fail

I don't know if it's been the run up to my period and that I ended up being 5 days late, or if I'm actually coming down with the flu or something, but today I feel terrible. DH took DD to school and I slept til 10am, then dragged myself downstairs for some breakfast and just sat watching tv til I HAD to get ready to go collect her again in the afternoon.
I ache allover, have headache, feel sick and dizzy, and I'm SO hot, but I'm really hoping now that my period has started I'll start to feel better tomorrow. So today even though I'm upset with myself for doing it, I've decided to have a rest day in the hope that it will help. I kept hoping I'd feel better enough as the day went on to do 30DS but I just don't feel up to it. So Day 8 is going to be a fail, and in my perfectionists head that means the whole challenge will be a fail... But I'm trying to remind myself that I've exercised everyday in the last 9 days, and usually I'd only manage probably 5 out of 7 days, so I'm still doing better than I was. I think if I just focus on making sure overall I'm doing more than I would have then it's a success.
Hopefully I'll have a workout to post tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for commenting on my blog! Whereabouts are you as I am only 20-25 mins away from Holmfirth myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE NOT A FAIL! I too had to take a day off because I literally could not move off the couch, chin up girl, keep going when you are able!

    ReplyDelete