Monday 6 September 2010

I'm So Tired!

After yesterday's long day out and walk I was fit to collapse last night. Both DH and I gave in at about 9pm and decided to go to bed lol. However as is always the case just before my period arrives, I had an awful night's sleep, was too hot then too cold, needed the toilet etc, and all too soon the alarm was going off.
After I'd taken DD to school I came home and did a few chores, but I just wanted to go back to bed. Monday is Bodytone class then straight into Step class at the gym and I REALLY didn't want to go, but I did and although I'm still so tired, I had a really good workout and am glad I forced myself to go.
Tonight I intend to veg out on the sofa again and have another early night, in the hope I feel a little more refreshed tomorrow. I'm just hoping I'm not reaching burnout already after only a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment