Saturday 4 September 2010

Challenge Day 4

Saturday is usually a day where I either go to the gym or step class first thing if DD has stayed at my mum's overnight, or if she's home it ends up being a rest day like Sunday always is.
Today DD is home, but I've just finished showering and doing my hair AFTER having done my 4th day of Jillian this week, and meaning I've completed Syl's challenge Day 4! DH is at work this morning so I told DD it was time to play in her bedroom for half an hour so mummy could workout and luckily she's at the age now where that's not too much of a chore for her. I'm so proud of myself for doing this today as I knew that weekends were going to be my big challenge to overcome, as they always are with my eating. Not sure what will be on the cards for tomorrow, DH and DD are both home so it may end up with me dragging us out for a walk or getting on the Wii Fit, but I'm determined to get my 20mins in somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment