Wednesday 4 August 2010

Phew!

I don't know if this is good or bad really in the long run, although it feels great right now lol.
The gain on the scale after our week away had been a massive 6lbs! But I got myself back on plan on Saturday and Sunday saw 2lbs of that gone. Monday saw another 1.5lbs disappear, and then yesterday I was shocked and stunned to see the last 2.5lbs gone!!! I got on and off the scales several times to make sure it wasn't just teasing me, but sure enough all the holiday gain had gone in just 3 days back on plan totally. This morning I actually expected to bounce back up a bit but I found another .5lbs gone and hit the 110lbs/50kg gone mark!!! I still can't quite believe it and think I'll be expecting a bounce for a few days yet, but it feels SO good to have got back on plan and been able to wipe out last week's gain and be on the downward trend again. Really does go to show what I can do when I put my mind to it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment